The joint event organised by World ATM Congress and Expodronica taking place in Madrid 21-23 June 2022 will feature the third edition of Legaldrone to discuss legal questions in the context of urban air mobility (UAM). The talks will take place in the Civil UAV’s Initiative Theatre of the Expodronica Pavilion on 22 June, 13.00-14.00.
These talks have the purpose of sharing information about UAM, U-space, sandbox, operators and UASs, and will be moderated by Ph.D Elisa González Ferreiro, president of the Spanish Association of Aviation and Space Law and director of the Aerospace Legal Observatory AEDAE & UCM GIESA-BIOLAW. Topics include:
- The Complexity of Applicable Normative to Sandbox in Urban Air Mobility
- The Data Protection in the U-Space Scope
- The Responsibility of U-Space Service Providers
- ENAIRE U-Space Project
- Sandbow on an International Level: Present and Future
- Technical Challenges to insure Compatibility among UAS, Operators and U-Space.
For more information contact: