Danish air navigation service provider Naviair is working on “the biggest update to date of the Naviar Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) platform”, including adding many new functionalities. Testing is due to finish this month (July), enabling the updated software to be released on the Naviair UTM portal for use by drone operators.
The new functionalities include:
- Possibility to create a user on the UTM platform and plan your drone equipment for each operation
- Plan your flight and send a mission brief in .pdf to your customers and authorities
- Rule validation with reservations and warnings regarding your operation (e.g. restriction zones)
- Enhanced weather information functionality
- View of the operator’s current GPS location on the map
- Option to select map display with 3D terrain
- Access to an optimized version of the event viewer
- The UTM platform can now also be accessed in English language
- Optimizing load time on map views.
For more information visit: