Polish navigation service provider PANSA invites candidates to apply for the role of junior specialist/specialist for uncrewed traffic management (UTM) and U-space systems. Position responsibilities include:
- Participation in the development of PANSA in the field of systems for coordinating flights of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) – UTM systems and U-space management systems.
- Substantive participation in the work on further development of the PansaUTM system and other UAV flight coordination systems, including those compliant with the U-space Regulation. Specifying their functional requirements in accordance with the requirements of EU and national legislation.
- Cooperation with programmers from the R&D Center of PANSA NaviHub and with the staff involved in projects under the “Digital Services for BSP” program.
- Participation in tests of UTM and U-space systems.
- Market research in the field of UTM / U-space system technology development.
- Participation in meetings, conferences, panels, working groups on BSP/UTM/U-space.
Application deadline 7 December 2022
More information here
For more information: