There are three posts available to join Eurocontrol’s innovation hub in Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) specialist roles. The role is described as follows:
- Contribute to the development of UAS traffic management activities and support EUROCONTROL’s Member States with the integration of UAS operations in their national airspaces (U-space).
- Conduct air space assessments and produce recommendations to Member States as part of their U-Space deployment addressing safety requirements and additional constraints (Security, privacy, environment, etc.).
- Support EUROCONTROL’s contribution to research, innovation and deployment projects (e.g. SESAR) and work in partnership with external stakeholders.
- Support the evolution of the UAS Safety Management System addressing emerging risks and contribute to the evolution of safety assessment methods in line with the UAS regulatory framework.
- Support EUROCONTROL’s contributions to standardisation and regulatory bodies in areas related to UAS traffic management.
- Support and/or contribute to meetings and working groups as required, and produce reports, presentations, etc.
- Carry out any other task in line with the main purpose of the job.
Qualifications include the following:
- Completed university studies of 4 years in a relevant area.
- A minimum of 1-year relevant working experience.
- Experience in at least two of the following areas:
- UAS traffic management / U-space
- U-space R&D
- U-space deployment
- UAS ATM integration challenges
Further job details available here
Application deadline: 27 October 2022
For more information visit: