The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is looking for an RPAS Policy Specialist (Certification) to join the Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) team. The opening offers an opportunity to be part of an innovative and fast-growing sector of aviation. The CAA job description is as follows:
- Within this role you’ll provide advice on policy and regulatory requirements associated with the full and safe integration of all UAS operations into UK airspace.
- You will provide expert opinion on the development of existing and future UAS policy and regulations. In doing so, you will be comfortable in interpreting current policy and regulation.
- Collaboration is crucial as you’ll liaise widely within the UAS policy team, wider internal teams, the public and aviation industry.
- You’ll be at the heart of UAS policy as you identify and address emerging regulatory issues.
- A key part of this role is to produce high quality written regulatory guidance materials, so you must demonstrate a clear and concise approach.
- The ability to establish meaningful working relationships and advise appropriate courses of action to the Head of UAS will be crucial for success.
Further job details available here
For more information visit: