The Northeast UAS Airspace Integration Research Alliance (NUAIR) seeks applicants for the role of Marketing Coordinator to join its Syracuse team to define, shape, and build the future of uncrewed aircraft systems (UAS) and advanced air mobility (AAM). The Marketing Coordinator will be deeply involved in the day-to-day tactics and annual marketing strategy of NUAIR. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will work with multiple departments including Business Development, Product Development, Operations, and Finance.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
– Design creative graphics for social media and email campaigns.
– Tell the story of NUAIR and its projects through content writing for social media, web, and other platforms.
– Track and report out on online analytics (traffic, followers, etc.).
– Assist with domestic/international tradeshow and conference logistics and planning.
– Collaborate with Director of Marketing to build out and enhance the NUAIR brand and industry presence.
Application details here
For more information visit: