Coverdrone has released the results of its Drone User Study 2023 report, based on the responses of over 3,100 individual drone operators. Key headlines:
- 7 in 10 respondents fly their drones at least part of the time for recreational and leisure reasons
- Half of drone users currently own more than one drone
- Two thirds have been using drones for less than three years
- Three out of four drone operators use their drones at twice a month. Commercial drone operators typically twice a week.
- Photography and leisure continue to be the most common purposes, accounting for 6 in 10 operations
- Nearly half of drone users have participated and attended some form of training.
View results here
For more information visit: