Northeast UAS Airspace Integration Research Alliance (NUAIR) seeks applicants for two roles to support its activities as operational manager of the New York Uncrewed Aerial Systems (UAS) test site at Griffiss International Airport, Rome, NY on behalf of Oneida County. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) designated test site is New York’s 50-mile UAS Corridor between Rome and Syracuse, NY.
A new position of Customer Success Manager focuses on building, maintaining, and optimizing customer relationships. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Become the primary point of contact to understand customer success criteria, address questions, and resolve issues
- Own all customer support activities by integrating with relevant stakeholders and help to push projects forward
- Act as liaison between the Sales Team, Operations and the Customer to ensure goals are clearly communicated and met, while actively sharing any restrictions
- Develop and share best practices/analytics with the team. Take the lead on implementing change to ensure continued improvement of customer success and satisfaction.
- Maintain strong customer relationships while promoting trust and transparency. You are the customer’s advocate
In a second career opportunity, NUAIR seeks a Revenue Life Cycle Manager to manage all functions of the organization’s service revenue billing and revenue cycle to maximize cash flow while maintaining and improving internal and external customer relations. In conjunction with NUAIR team members, the revenue life cycle manager will contribute to the day-to-day operations on all issues related to the service revenue life cycle function, provide analysis, and create written processes.
- Keen understanding of customer contracts, scope, constraints and budgets to ensure accurate and timely billing of customers
- Provide accounting guidance over transactional areas of customer accounts, activities and accounts receivable; Application of GAAP standards to revenue recognition and matching principles
- Post and accurately apply project specific A/R and A/P invoices to SAGE
- Post customer payments to SAGE and SalesForce, reconcile customer and related balance sheet accounts
- Lead monthly and year-end close activities, including project accruals, for assigned areas
- Work with Sales, Operations and Finance to aid in quote development
- Provide an excellent post-contract customer billing experience, working directly with Project Manager
- Update SalesForce customer records for billing and budgetary items, i.e hours, subcontracts, etc.
- Perform standard/routine financial analysis on projects, ad-hoc as requested, i.e profit margin, budget v actual, etc.
- Develop standardized policies and lead core business process improvements.
Application details here
For more information visit: