Market Forecast has published its latest counter uncrewed aerial vehicles (C-UAV) systems market and technology forecast to 2030.
Covered in this report
- Overview: Snapshot of the C-UAV Market during 2022 – 2030, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the procurement plans concerning regions as well as components, types, and platforms. It sheds light on the emergence of new platforms like 3D and 4D AESA radars, SDRs, and COTS software to seamlessly operate multi-vendor and multi-layer sensors and mitigation systems and emerging technologies such as machine learning algorithms.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the detection sensors and low-cost UAV mitigation solutions such as directed-energy weapon systems and handheld guns and integration of emerging technologies changing preferences of soldier lethality, connectivity and performance metrics around the world. It also analyzes changing industry procurement structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the C-UAV Market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into present C-UAV developments status and future developments for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the C-UAV Market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis – Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the C-UAV systems expected to be initiated in each region.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of the competitive landscape of the global public and private industries participating in the development, testing, and fielding of various programmes under the soldier modernization drive. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as product range, strategic partnerships and SWOT analysis.
For more information visit: