EUROCAE is hiring a Technical Programme Manager who will be responsible for managing and executing the Technical Work Programme, collaborating and supporting our governing bodies, and assisting in the management of EUROCAE’s activities. This job plays a role in contributing to the development of new standards for aviation including standards development in the domains of AAM/UAS/VTOL.
The responsibilities allocated to this position cover the following main areas:
Managing and executing the EUROCAE Technical Work Programme
Managing a number of WGs in line with EUROCAE’s established procedures and providing proactive services to WGs to ensure the high quality of deliverables and their timely publication, in close cooperation with the leadership of the WGs
- Editing of EUROCAE Documents (EDs) and other deliverables for publication
- Establishing and maintaining effective relations with relevant organisations in the industry, service providers, institutions and associations in Europe and beyond
- Maintaining awareness on technological, economic and political developments affecting the aviation standardisation sector
- Ensuring appropriate record keeping in compliance with reporting requirements, to facilitate the accurate tracking of work progress
- Driving the further development of EUROCAE’s Technical Work Programme with regards to the specific portfolio(s) covered.
Collaborating with and supporting the governing bodies in technical matters
- The EUROCAE Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) which is advising the Council on technical, operational and on policy matters
- The EUROCAE Council related to the Technical Work Programme: preparing for Council meetings, contributing to the development and delivery of EUROCAE’s Technical Work Programme
Assisting in the management of EUROCAE’s technical activities:
- Contributing to ongoing improvements of efficiency and effectiveness of EUROCAE’s standard-making processes
- Attending and representing EUROCAE at seminars and conferences on relevant aviation matters to report on and promote EUROCAE’s activities
- Preparing and organising or contributing to specific EUROCAE events, such as EUROCAE Symposium, workshops and other events as necessary
- Assisting the Director General in other matters, as necessary.
Please send your application, indicating “Candidacy TPM2023” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference: EUROCAE TPM2023