The Estonian Ministry of Defence will host the Electronic Warfare (EW) Live Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) event organised by Tangent Live taking place from 19-22 September in Tartu, Estonia.
The event offers the opportunity to demonstrate live to more than 30 global military delegations, as well as key regional civil protection stakeholders, actively seeking to purchase C-UAV capabilities. The demonstrations are due to include the following:
• Laser effects (capabilities and power TBC)
• Integrated solutions
Working closely with the Estonian Ministry of Defence and the Estonian Academy of Security Services, the event provides a live environment at Ridali Airfield for three days of live demonstrations. Speaking slots at the event-opening conference on 19th September are also available.
- Companies receive example scenarios and contacts before set-up
• Scenario writers will provide more specific information on request
• Companies are given two days (18-19 September) for set up and testing
• Live demonstrations will run hourly over the course of three days, 20-22 September
• Military/Civil Delegations will be coached daily from Tartu to Ridali Airfield
For more information visit: