Airbus Urban Mobility (AUM) seeks a communications and marketing professional to join the the Strategy Execution & Partnerships team. AUM GmbH has been set up as the central entrepreneur of the UAM organization within the Group and acts as the program for the eVTOL development as well as the system integrator for UAM. In that context, it covers the pillars vehicle, take-off & landing infrastructure and (unmanned) traffic management to prepare the integration in cities and future commercial passenger operations.
In this role the candidate will act as a digital storyteller for Urban Air Mobility (UAM), curating content from across our activities and strategizing how best to deliver it across Airbus corporate social media platforms in close coordination with the Communication department. They will have a knack for discovering great stories and telling them in an accessible way, and combining this with an in-depth knowledge of the latest trends and developments in the social world.
In addition the candidate will work closely with the teams to develop specific marketing content to support the various activities across UAM. This includes the development of content, presentations and all marketing assets. Our aim is to deliver a variety of content that engages a very wide set of stakeholders from technical aerospace audiences and partners to local communities and the general public. The role includes the following:
- Content creation: Discover and help shape and define engaging content from across the business. Have your finger on the pulse of broader trends, show innovation in the social space, thinking outside of traditional and expected ways of delivering.
- Social Media: Take the lead role in the design and implementation of a social media strategy including channel prioritization and work closely with Airbus and Airbus Helicopters communications teams on overarching digital plans to deliver this content.
- Community management: Oversee community management process including monitoring, analyzing and proposing responses.
- Process: Develop and maintain an efficient system for content mapping and subsequent social/online brand monitoring.
- As part of our strategy team, you will work with your HR colleagues to develop employer branding campaigns and measures to position AUM as an attractive employer
- Innovate in the social space, delivering market leading campaigns and engagements that go beyond traditional, or expected, social content.
- Executive profiling: Support executive teams online presence
- Major event participation: Developing the strategy, event planning and content development for engagement with the external communities including major event participation.
- Working with squad leads to continue to develop and evolve our Airbus Urban Mobility story across the vehicle, ecosystem, partnerships, city project domains.
For more information visit: