Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) company Unifly invites applicants for the post of senior project manager for its software-based solutions. The role includes scoping and delivering projects end-to-end to an international customer base.
Responsibilities include collection of requirements, writing specifications, planning the project, driving project schedules from requirements to delivery, monitoring project execution, budget and scope and managing the customer relationship during the project. The role also includes coordinating requirements/design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside partners as needed to deliver the solution which is based on the Unifly platform. It involves directing, managing, and coordinating the implementation and delivery of projects within cost, schedule and contract limitations while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Plan, implement, monitor and control projects – driving the execution of projects.
- Elicit, define and refine project requirements collaborating with the Unifly product management and engineering teams.
- Develop detailed project schedules, detailing all activities required for successful completion.
- Identify, assess and manage project risks and issues.
- Communicate project details and status regularly and clearly to project stakeholders.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders during the project.
- Manage subcontractors and vendors as needed.
Further information available here
For more information visit: