The global quadcopter market is estimated at USD24,147 million in 2023, according to report released by Fact.MR, and is expected to expand at promising 14.6% CAGR during the assessment period of 2023-2033. A wide range of professions are increasingly likely to use drones. Because of their speed and agility, these flying machines quickly provide comprehensive and valuable findings, says the report.
Drones equipped with sensors and cameras are currently demonstrating how useful they are for capturing real-time video that can be saved for later analysis. Unmanned aerial systems can locate broken down structures and machinery more quickly and affordably than traditional methods. Drone use offers a cost-effective method and lowers the risk and costs associated with using aerial vehicles
Due to advancements in technology, quadcopter drones were used by South American movie. Final minute from every possible angle at a reasonable cost. As a result of quadcopter drones are becoming more sophisticated in the coming years, it is anticipated that the market for drones will expand significantly over the course of the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global quadcopter market is projected to reach USD94,342.8 million by 2033.
- The market witnessed 12.3% CAGR between 2018 and 2022.
- Military quadcopter in drone type segment dominates the market with 68% market share in 2023.
- Under application, surveillance & monitoring quadcopter generates the market and are valued at US$ 3,926.3 million in 2023.
- Based on region, demand for quadcopter expected to increase at CAGR of 15.7% in East Asia during the forecast period.
For more information visit: