Eurocontrol is looking for professionals to help the agency drive the transformation of Air Traffic Management into a high performing, digital and sustainable ecosystem.
Within the European Green Sky Directorate, the mission of the Master Plan & Architecture service is to ‘Support European aviation in making strategic decisions for the transformation of ATM’.
The service operates in close collaboration with all ATM stakeholders (SJU, air navigation service providers, airports, airspace users, the Network Manager, SDM, airborne and ground industry, EASA, and standardisation organisations etc). The service leverages EUROCONTROL resources (expertise, data and technology) to support decision makers in the strategic transformation of ATM (digitalisation, sustainability, drones, civil/military, CNS, and artificial intelligence) and prioritises future investments.
The jobholder will act as specialist and contribute to the activities of the team in various domains:
• ATM transformation planning and reporting
• Architecture and content integration
• Performance and impact assessment
• Change management
The role includes:
- Act as the focal point with regards to ATM/U-Space developments in the area of responsibility.
- Provide support and expertise in the content development to ensure fit for purpose operations and technologies in the context of the European ATM master plan.
- Capture the vision, business strategy and goals from internal and external stakeholders on the above areas to support the evolution of the European ATM Network.
- Propose transformation plans in terms of organisational, operational and technological changes of the European ATM Network necessary for decision-makers to decide on the strategic goals of the European ATM Master Plan.
- Contribute to the development and monitoring of the architectural designs of SESAR solutions and consolidate and assess its architecture content.
- Ensure the development of relevant products (e.g. dashboards, scorecards, etc) for assessing the impact of transformation initiatives on the strategic goals of the ATM master plan.
- Contribute to maintaining and monitoring the performance of the European ATM Master Plan through simulations, impact assessment, prioritisation.
Applications details here
For more information visit: