Unified Air Traffic Management (UTM) company Altitude Angel seeks applicants for the role of project manager based at the company’s UK headquarters. The Delivery team is looking for a talented individual to help execute on our strategy and to take a hands-on role in guiding one of our biggest BVLOS projects, whilst also playing an active part in driving continuous improvement within the team. You will own the project execution and reporting as well as supporting the coordination of team members involved in project deliverables. Working as part of our fast paced, high-growth and collaborative team, you will help us to redefine the future of aviation.
- Excellent project management skills with experience working in multi-party projects operating as part of a consortium
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple stakeholders including both internal engineering and product teams, and external innovators, regulators, and authorities
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to think creatively and continuously strive to improve the way you and others around you work
- An analytical mindset to solve problems, connect complex ideas and think strategically. An ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects, competing customers’ demands and meet deadlines
- A curious mindset when it comes to technology, and you are interested in all things Drones, Robotics and AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Ability to work in a fast-moving innovative environment with an ability to prioritise dynamically.
For more information visit: