Unified Traffic Management (UTM) company Altitude Angel seeks a Customer Success Manager, based at the company’s Reading headquarters, to manage a key set of strategic relationships with a goal of driving customer success whilst also discovering new ways to unlock additional value for our customers using Altitude Angel Technology.
- Own primary customer relationships, developing strategic partnerships.
- Manage the ‘new customer’ onboarding process, conducting and leading the handover process, and assembling the right implementation team.
- Oversee the implementation process. Agree and plan the schedule and exceed customer objectives and success metrics.
- Transition customers from implementation to an in-life state, ensuring metrics and success goals have been achieved.
- Build a solid understanding of customers’ business strategies and objectives, offering innovative ideas of how Altitude Angel’s proposition can be integrated into their strategy.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritise risk, developing proactive mitigation strategies.
- Manage customer renewals, working with the Sales team to ensure a documented and strategic renewal plan is created and achieved on time.
- Manage the customer support process via Live Agent, providing prompt and accurate technical support to users and customers. Manage issues that require escalation to other departments or specialists.
- Be the customer’s advocate within Altitude Angel, driving relationships and solving challenges, supported by the wider Altitude Angel team.
- Partner with our Strategic Marketing and Business Development teams to create and deliver targeted campaigns to drive customer growth
- Deliver high-level demonstrations of Altitude Angel’s offerings.
- Maintain and update all relevant customer and contact information in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Support and collaborate in providing customer insights, trends, and performance metrics for company and leadership meetings
- Maintain, update and enhance the Customer Success SharePoint site.
For more information visit: