SkeyDrone, a joint venture of the Belgian Air Traffic Control agency skeyes and Brussels Airport Company, is looking for marketing strategist to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies for the unmanned traffic management (UTM) company.
- Establishing effective working relationships with our sales team to ensure that SkeyDrone’s products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs.
- Providing feedback to our product development team and participating in product development activities; collaborating to create, launch, and track the performance of product and service offerings in our markets.
- Developing, establishing, and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrating effective management of the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the organization.
- Executing online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness, and drip marketing initiatives.
Apply online here
For more information visit: