UTM company OneSky is looking for experienced project managers to lead deployments of its UTM product software. These positions will ensure successful collaboration between internal teams, customers, partners and other stakeholders, and will drive OneSky performance that exceeds customer expectations. OneSky project managers have an unparalleled opportunity to lead game changing UTM projects and refine models for subsequent UAS and AAM airspace integrations globally.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the exemplary execution of UTM deployment contracts.
- Assemble OneSky’s in-country project execution team, as appropriate based on contract.
- Manage the project execution team’s day-to-day functions.
- Coordinate project execution externally with the customer, OneSky’s project partners, suppliers, and other project stakeholders.
- Coordinate project execution internally with OneSky’s global customer support, product management, business operations, and other teams.
- Strive for continuous process improvement, both on your assigned projects and as a contribution to OneSky’s standard project management processes.
- Facilitate OneSky’s compliance with applicable regulatory and contractual requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Willingness to relocate. Location to be discussed during the interview process.
- Proven experience as a project manager for complex technical projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
- Experience working with a global team.
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial.
- Alignment with our company’s values.
- Experience with UTM, UAS, AAM, ATC, and/or related aviation technologies.
- Available for travel (<20%).
OneSky is a global UAS Traffic Management (UTM) company developing airspace assessment, operations, and traffic management solutions for the aviation industry. “Our goal is to harmonize the sky – ensuring safe, efficient, and scalable access to all airspace users,” says the company. “We take a robust and long-term approach to UTM, envisioning the challenges ahead as traffic management is unified for all operators. By working with all stakeholders – drone operators, drone manufacturers, and airspace authorities – we understand the unique challenges of this ecosystem and serve the critical needs of the community. OneSky is an ISO 27001 and GDPR compliant organization, delivering cyber secure and data protected solutions.”
For more information