Uncrewed Trafffic Management (UTM) company ANRA Technologies is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Technical Project Manager to join the European office. Previous experience in aviation/aerospace/drones is desirable.
Some of the duties will include strategic planning with company executives and coordination across departments in the execution of these strategies. In addition to management skills, the candidate should have an understanding of the technical aspects of software engineering.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the market and competitor’s products to leverage our software family of products across the competitive landscape to meet market demands.
The candidate must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision, and should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development for a rapidly changing drone industry. The position is an immediate need, and ANRA is looking for a candidate with availability to start over the next few weeks.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Work with an international distributed team of Software Developers
- Accountable for ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Collaborate to deliver robust cloud-based solutions that are interoperable with global aviation standards.
- Write and review technical proposals.
- Share your passion for staying on top of aviation tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies.
- Participate in internal and external technology discussions and meetings that include customers, industry, standard development organizations, and government entities.
- Occasional travel to support projects, speaking engagement, and customer meetings.
Application details here
For more information visit: