DroneShield announced the release of an Expeditionary Fixed-Site (EFS) Kit for its DroneSentry-X Mk2 multi-mission C-UAS system on 30 January.
The kit enables rapid deployment of the DroneSentry-X Mk2, which debuted at AUSA 2023, across a wide range of operations, setting a new standard for ease of use among tactical end users, according to the company. Key features include:
- AI-Powered Threat Detection: accurate detection and identification of multi-domain UxS threats, providing operators with crucial intelligence in real-time;
- Flexible deployment: The EFS kit ensures system agility for fixed-site or semi-permanent wide area operations. Designed for intuitive deployment in light of operator feedback, it is easy to set up and accommodates a range of scenarios, including mobile or on-the-move, at the halt, reconnaissance, force protection and base defence operations;
- Tool-less mount and installation: Allows for swift deployment and rapid disassembly in under ten minutes without the need for specialised training;
- Portable battery solution: Ensures uninterrupted operation in remote or temporary settings, enhancing mobility, increasing deployment options and reducing dependency on fixed power sources.
Operator benefits include:
- Real-time threat intelligence: The integration of AI ensures receipt of real-time intelligence, enabling rapid decision-making and response;
- Adaptability to wide-area operations: An integrated sensor and effector solution for wide-area operations, allowing easy deployment in multiple environments;
- Efficient, flexible deployment: A streamlined deployment process minimises downtime and maximises system availability for mission-critical tasks.
“The DroneSentry-X EFS Kit addresses a huge gap for operators – combining an adaptable counter-UxS capability with user-friendly features,” said Matt McCrann, CEO of DroneShield US.
For more information: www.droneshield.com/products/dronesentry-x-mk2
(Image: DroneSentry-X Mk2 EFS kit deployed. Credit: DroneShield)