With the release of Version 23.08 of its EnforceAir software, D-Fend Solutions continues its established practice of frequent updates to ensure operators have access to the most comprehensive drone threat coverage and advanced capabilities, the company announced on 24 October.
The new version provides improved cyber detection and mitigation methods and strengthens its data analytics. The expanded core drone coverage and capabilities include:
- New detection, identification, and mitigation capabilities for more than 25 drones from leading manufacturers;
- Unique coverage for certain drones currently proliferating, with long-range detection performance and near-zero false alarm abilities for tracking.
Expansion of reporting and analysis features:
- New drone activity overview reports with expanded analytics capabilities for detected and mitigated drone activity;
- Additional sources and formats for map types, including MBTiles format for offline maps to support larger area displays with richer display attributes;
- MapTiler server support for online map access, enabling users to connect to existing mapping services.
The release also embodies user interface and ease of use improvements and upgraded support for industry and regulatory standards
“This update marks significant further advancement in our industry and RF-cyber technology category leadership,” said Yaniv Benbenisti, D-Fend Solutions’ President and Chief Product Officer. “This extends our lead in drone threat neutralisation and reinforces our differentiation by delivering unparalleled capabilities in identifying, capturing, and redirecting potentially hostile drones”.
For more information: https://d-fendsolutions.com
Image: EnforceAir Version 23.08 brings a wealth of new and improved capabilities to C-UAS system operators. Credit: D-Fend Solutions)