- Your privacy is important to us. This website, www.unmannedairspace.info (the “Site”), is owned and operated by Unmanned Publications Ltd, having its registered address at 61 Davigdor Road, Hove, BN3 1RA UK, a UK a Private Limited Company registration number 11911837.
- We comply with the terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation n° 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
- Personal Information you provide directly when you inquire about our services via any e-mail messages you send us, including personally identifiable information such as your name, contact information (phone, fax, address, and email address) is not input or stored in any database owned or operated by the company.
- Personal Information you submit when you request to subscribe to our newsletter distribution service will not be shared with any other organisation unless required to do so by law (see paragraph 7). We do not share non-public Personal Information with third party marketers. Our newsletter communications will always include the option for you to unsubscribe from receiving any further communications from us via the email@example.com email address.
- We do not passively collect information, including through the use of “cookies”, such as IP addresses, web browser and operating system information, date and time of visits, and the web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing this site.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA INTEGRITY AND SECURITY
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We process your personal information only in ways compatible with the purpose for which it was collected. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete, current and otherwise reliable with regard to its intended use.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity, and prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure, of personal information. This includes maintaining a system of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards to secure such information.
LINKS TO UNAFFILIATED THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to affiliated and unaffiliated third party websites. If you link to or otherwise visit any other websites managed by third parties, we encourages you to review the privacy policies that may be available on these websites. You understand that we have no control over those websites and is not responsible or liable for the policies and practices followed by such third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request from us erasure of your personal information or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You may request to be removed from our e-mail list, by following the “unsubscribe” instructions on e-mails or by sending a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REVISIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
January 1, 2021