At the DSEI defence and security event in London next week, the UK’s MARSS Group will unveil five innovations in C-UAS systems, none of which have yet been seen in public.
The company’s AI-powered NiDAR platform fuses intelligence and surveillance functionality to provide 360° situational awareness. Among the innovations on show at DSEI will be:
- NiDAR X-Joc – a fully-equipped expeditionary C2 capability to identify and neutralise ground and airborne threats;
- NiDAR X-Scout – a trailer-mounted C-UAS solution for forward operations and temporary installations;
- NiDAR X-TERRA 2 – a mobile option for drone threat detection and management;
- Interceptor Short-Range – a portable countermeasure against Class I UAS for mounted and dismounted infantry;
- RADiRGUARD City – an all-in-one surveillance solution for urban applications.
Unmanned Airspace will provide a full round up of news and analysis from the DSEI event.
For more information
(Image: The NiDAR CORE AI-powered platform is scalable, flexible and adaptable to multiple operational environments. Credit: MARSS Group)