A study published by Forencis Research estimates the global anti-drone market will reach a value of over USD4.8 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 28.9%.
The research includes anti-drone systems used to track, identify, as well as detect unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to prevent illegal activities in areas such as airports, stadium, battlefield as well as for military installation. The study includes various combinations of UAV detection equipment, security solutions as well as drone neutralization equipment. These are anticipated to boost the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Market drivers include rising adoption of UAVs and advancements in the military sector, while market constraints include high research and development costs. The research says medium and small sized industries may not be able to afford deployment of an anti-drone system.
Market segments reviewed include:
- Segmentation based on Type: Destructive and Non-Destructive.
- Segmentation based on Platform Type: Ground-Based, Hand-Held and UAV-Based.
- Segmentation based on Technology: Laser Systems, Electronic Systems and Kinetic Systems.
- Segmentation based on Configuration Type: Fixed and Mobile.
- Segmentation based on Application: Detection and Detection and Disruption.
- Segmentation based on End-User: Military & Defense, Homeland Security, Commercial, Government and Others.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
According to Forencis Research, the report on the anti-drone market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics.
Companies covered include: Thales Group, Lockheed Martin, Saab, Raytheon, Blighter Surveillance, Dedrone, Droneshield, Liteye, SCG Security & Counterintelligence, Northrop Grumman, DeTect, SRC, Theiss UAV Solutions among many others.
For more information visit: