Communications Commission (FCC) following thorough testing to perform within the FCC’s emissions and frequencies specifications. MatrixSpace Radar and can now be sold to commercial and public organizations for advanced air and ground-based surveillance services in the United States.
MatrixSpace offers radio navigation services both in the air and on the ground. With its low SWaP-C (size, weight, power and cost), MatrixSpace Radar is designed to provide robust situational awareness of both airborne and ground-based objects, regardless of lighting and weather conditions. This in turn facilitates Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) flight for uncrewed and autonomous aircraft, as well as enhancing safety for general aviation.
- Portable – Small form factor (5.6” x 3.4” x 1.5”) allows you to place units in any location and simply carry to new locations as needed. Easily attach to autonomous vehicles, or fixed locations like water towers, buildings, dams, poles for a full 360-degree view of any area.
- Detect and monitor relevant movement in any environment – humans, airborne objects, ground vehicles – even in visually challenging conditions, including rain, fog and smoke.
- Fast to deploy – Install and configure the device in minutes. No specialized training required.
- Ultra-low power supply – The radar’s low energy consumption means it can be powered by solar or battery for remote, long-term usage. No standard electricity connection is needed.
- Open and extensible– MatrixSpace Radar is based on an open architecture which easily integrates with industry-wise UTM, Command and Control, counter UAS and traffic and video surveillance systems for a comprehensive, unified view.
- 4D imaging radar – MatrixSpace Radar is the most advanced radar technology designed to both detect objects and visualize them while capturing key aspects of telemetry, such as range, location, heading and altitude.
For more information visit: