European standards agency EUROCAE invites applicants to its Technical Advisory Committee, including Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) representatives.
The EUROCAE Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is composed of 12 specialist members, each selected to achieve a balanced representation of EUROCAE interests.
All TAC members are appointed for a 3-year renewable term.
Several TAC positions are currently open for appointment or renewal. Nominations for TAC membership is open to all EUROCAE Full Member organisations.
EUROCAE is calling for candidacies for TAC members in the following domains:
• Aircraft Manufacturers – Commercial aviation
• European R&D Community
• Regulatory Authority
• Unmanned Aircraft Systems
TAC members are appointed in their personal capacity and are expected to:
• Have a good understanding of the evolution of the European and worldwide regulatory and standardisation framework and of the current challenges faced by the aviation sector.
• Have relevant technical expertise and be aware of technological developments in their respective domain, such as R&D, implementation and deployment projects, regulations, standardisation activities etc.
• Have a real interest and curiosity in technical topics beyond their domain
• Have a forward-thinking visionary approach in the interest of developing EUROCAE’s activities
• Be able to represent the interests of the whole EUROCAE membership in their respective domain.
• Bring excellent written, communication and negotiation skills in English and a proven track record of working with multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural, international teams.
• Be open to consensus-based discussions.
• Be in a position to adequately support the activities of the TAC (four 2-day meetings/year).
As all TAC members, the representative of the respective domains will be appointed by the EUROCAE Council for a 3-year renewable term.
TAC members are not paid by Eurocae for their duties.
Applications must reach the EUROCAE Secretariat by Thursday, 31 August 2023 and include a CV, letter of motivation and any other relevant supporting information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For more information visit: