Collins Aerospace will showcase its uncrewed traffic management (UTM) platform WebUAS at Airspace World in Geneva 8-10 March 2023.
WebUAS by Collins Aerospace is a digital suite of integrated flight operations services tailored for commercial UAS operators and Providers of Services for Urban Air Mobility (PSU).
Collins has designed WebUAS to support a wide variety of uncrewed aircraft OEM platforms as well as 3rd party digital weather and surveillance systems. WebUAS is designed to ingest live aircraft tracking data from primary radar feeds. The platform-agnostic approach to design helps create a clear picture of aircraft activity, weather information and collision detection data within airspace where WebUAS is being used to monitor and manage autonomous aircraft operations. This helps UAS operators and UTM authorities alike increase airspace utilization efficiencies and reduce flight safety risk factors, says Collins Aerospace.
- UAS service supplier (USS) platform
- Supports RTCA DO-365 detect and avoid standards
- USS ASTM F.38 UTM compliant
- C2 Link integrity monitoring
- Supports third-party service integrations
- Graphical map, weather overlays and tracking
- Customizable user groups, profiles and permissions
For more information visit: