Drone services company Airwayz has posted a request for applicants for four key roles:
- Research and development manager
- Frontend team-leader
- Backend med/senior developer
- Devops developerResearch and Development Manager role, based in Tel-Aviv:
- Lead the fullstack (front-end, back-end, integration, databases, etc) software design, architecture, and code reviews.
- Oversee the overall development life-cycle, from design/planning to implementation.
- Support to maintain a high standard of software quality
- Technical leadership, providing expert-level knowledge while taking an active part in the team tasks.
- Responsible for the development processes of the team.
- Work closely with our product and design teams
- Oversee integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Responsible for code standards, quality, and the introduction of new tools that help achieve the highest levels of excellence.
- Recruiting and training new team members
- Committed and accountable for team tasks.
Apply here: email@example.com
For more information visit: