Uncrewed Traffic Management (UTM) company Airspace Link seeks a Head of Government Relations and Policy Affairs to join the company’s growing team. Airspace Link is looking for a forward-thinking, strategic, and relationship-oriented government relations professional to build and execute a policy strategy. This role will focus on the federal government but will lead the full range of company policy activities, including engagements at the international, state, tribal, and local levels.
- Develop and implement Airspace Link’s policy strategy, focusing on local, state, tribal, federal government, as well as potential collaboration with international partners
- Represent Airspace Link before government agencies, with a focus on the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, and the Department of Defense, cultivating trust with professional and political officials
- Represent Airspace Link in key industry associations, building relationships across the community to support enhancement of public perception for UAS and BVLOS operations
- Establish Airspace Link’s regulatory objectives by partnering with policy makers, regulatory agencies, and customers
- Monitor and lead Airspace Link’s response to policy proposals and rulemakings from federal agencies, industry associations, and standards bodies
- Develop policy playbooks that can be used to scale adoption of Airspace Link’s strategies across engaged and potential government customers/partners.
Airspace Link aims to create a world where the safe integration of drones fuels human progress, advancing social equity, the environment, and the economy.
Application info here
For more information visit: