Chinese drone company Tatusky Technology has developed a portable drone detection device designed to detect and track mainstream drone brands including DJI, Autel, Parrot and other drone models. According to the company, the device offers the following:
- Detects the direction of the drone
- Detects FPV drone, mainstream brands drones , WiFi and other drone models
- Offers average false alarm rate <1 per day
- No active transmission of electromagnetic signals, making it environmentally friendly with high concealment
- Detection radius: 0.7 ~ 1.2km
- Screen display showing the identity of the UAV in real time
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 240mm x 66mm x 48 mm (excluding antenna)
- Weight 750g
- Operating temperature : -20deg to 55degC
- Endurance 4 hours.
The equipment operates in 1.1GHz, 1.2Ghz, 1.4GHz, 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz and other common frequency bands of UAV/drones.
For more information visit: