Drone Delivery Canada has a vacancy for a Safety, Regulatory and Compliance Specialist. The role will be part of the Safety & Compliance department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages the organization’s overall Safety Management System (SMS) by conducting investigations, supporting root cause assessments, developing corrective action plans, and ensuring assigned task completion
- Leads incident/accident investigation and prepares reports
- Communicates with incident/accident report submitters and/or department managers, as required, to enable event and hazard classification
- Manages SMS records in the safety database (entering reports, creating occurrence records, acknowledging report submitters, updating occurrence records, etc.)
- Leads further development of training curriculum and training documents for flight operational staff
- Leads the development of recurrent safety training programs
- Leads the development of crew resource management and fatigue management programs
- Conducts safety risk analysis and fault tree assessments for flight test activities and regulatory compliance
- Ensures all regulatory documentations are kept current and updated
- Maintains the DDC Corporate Emergency Response Plan, including processes, roles, responsibilities, and communication/notification protocols
- Supports the sales team in evaluating potential flight route options and DroneSpot locations, based on regulatory compliance and customer requirements
- Develops documentation related to new operations, as required
- Other duties as assigned/required from time to time.
For more information visit: