AURA Network Systems is looking for a Technical Program Manager (TPM) to lead and execute integration and testing programs with partners and customers. The successful candidate will combine technical and analytical skills with the ability to organize complex workstreams and get things done efficiently.
AURA Network Systems develops communication technologies builds advanced network infrastructure that will enable large-scale deployment of commercial Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and Advanced Air Mobility (AAM). AURA aims to empower the future of aviation by enabling safe, secure communications for beyond visual line of sight operations.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and execution of programs with AURA’s partners (aircraft integrators, technology developers, government entities) through all phases of development, integration, and testing.
- Work closely with technical experts, company executives, and other program managers across the company to achieve program goals.
- Represent AURA as the face of the program for our customers and partners.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans/schedules; manage interdependencies between projects and coordinate information hand-offs.
- Actively manage technical and programmatic risks and opportunities.
- Provide periodic program updates for our team and leadership.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with other TPMs to develop processes and mechanisms that improve our efficiency in executing technical programs.
For more information visit: