Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) company ANRA Technologies is seeking an RF Engineer with 5G, cellular knowledge and software development experience to join the US team.
Key skills include strong skills in RF development, a deep understanding of hardware architecture, operating systems, firmware, communication technologies, and good team communication skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for integrating intelligent embedded wireless communication devices used in the drone industry.
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle (Concepts, Requirements, Design, Prototype, Testing, Release and Support) following a structured engineering process to ensure quality and reliability.
- Evaluate RF range and system performance.
- Research on new wireless technologies, evaluate components/modules/solutions to drive new software product development, improve product performance, or reduce product cost.
- Collaborate with external and internal customers, such as Product Management, Field Service, Operations and other Engineering teams during the product development life cycle.
- Review marketing requirements and product roadmap.
- Provide time/cost inputs to scheduling and budgeting activities, manage MOL or small projects.
Further details here
For more information visit: